Vegan chocolate pie. This magic is creamy, rich, smooth like the best chocolate pudding-meets-mousse-meets-chocolate. This is the best vegan chocolate pie with two surprising ingredients which are actually healthy! When in Bali last year we stumbled upon this Not all mud pies are made equal – this I now know.
This recipe is a HUGE hit at parties! The filling for vegan chocolate pie is so ridiculously easy, you won't believe it! Unlike traditional chocolate pie filling, there is no whisking on the stove, trying to get that pudding just right. You can have Vegan chocolate pie using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate pie
- Prepare of For the crust:.
- It’s 4 of units dried apricots.
- It’s 3 of units dates (no seeds).
- You need 200 g of Brazilian nuts or almonds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 3 tablespoons of shredded coconut.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- Prepare 200 g of dark chocolate (vegan).
- Prepare 150 g of coconut milk.
- It’s 20 g of sugar (opcional).
- You need of For the jam:.
- It’s 250 g of strawberries (frozen or not).
- You need 200 g of raspberries (frozen or not).
- You need of Sugar as much you like.
The ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie is so incredibly rich and delicious, none of your guests will ever know it's vegan! Pour chocolate filling into the pie crust and let it set in the fridge for at least three hours. Vegan Chocolate Pecan Pie with Dates and Chai spice. All the pecan pie with chocolate.
Vegan chocolate pie step by step
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients for the crust and process until it looks like crumbs..
- Put the crust in a pan with removable bottom and press with your fingers all over the bottom and sides. You can put in small pans too, it looks cute.
- Take it to the oven (180° C, pre heated) until it looks golden. Let it cool..
- Heat the chocolate and coconut milk until it gets creamy. Mix in sugar. Let it cool and pour over the pie. Take it to the fridge to get firm..
- Make the jam: mix the berries and sugar and cook until they get almost melted. Smash them to jam texture. Let it cool. Pour over the pie and take it to the fridge. Serve cool..
This no-bake Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pie recipe is lusciously creamy and intensely chocolatey! It's like French Silk Pie only better for you! It's gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan with a refined sugar free. This creamy vegan chocolate pie is the perfect pie for your holidays. This Vegan Chocolate Pie is really easy to make, super indulgent and secretly healthy!