Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich. Smoked Black Forest Ham and melty mozzarella cheese, these open-faced ham and cheese sandwiches are very tasty and require minimal time. This open-faced pesto, ham, and cheese sandwich – topped with a fried egg – will knock your socks off! Meanwhile, melt butter in another skillet.
Another perfect recipe for the leftovers from Thanksgiving, ham or turkey: "Ham and Cheese Open Face Sandwich" by youcancookgourmet.com with Joyce Ho. A hot, cheesy melted sandwich with tomatoes is a quick and easy lunch! Place back in oven under broiler and cook until cheese is melted. Welcome Friend, Now we can have Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. here we are how you cook it very simple.
Ingredients of Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich
- You need 2 of Slices Sourdough Bread.
- It’s 4 of Tbsp Butter.
- It’s 4 of Slices Ham.
- You need 2 of Cups Grated Cheese (Swiss, Colby or Cheader).
Make sure to keep an eye on your sandwiches so they do not burn. These open-faced sandwiches are so delicious. Sauteed mushrooms with ham, tomatoes and cheese mixture spread on bread slices. The sandwiches are baked or toasted until bread is crispy and the mixture is hot and cheese melts.
Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- You need a cookie sheet and wire rack. Place wire rack on top of cookie sheet..
- Butter both sides of bread. Place on wire rack. Top with ham and cheese. (I used Colby Jack Cheese, but usually I used Swiss)..
- The butter helps toast bottom of bread while adding moisture and flavor..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Take out and place in broiler for 10 minutes to brown..
Tired of a boring ham and cheese sandwich? Just a few upgrades make this a sandwich you cant wait to eat! Start with a crisp English muffin, top with honey mustard, honey ham, then perfectly melted cheese. Pair it with our Campbell's® Slow Kettle® Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque or Creamy Broccoli. Arrange ham windows on cheese sandwiches and garnish with chives.