Ray's Easy Apple Tart.
You can have Ray's Easy Apple Tart using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's Easy Apple Tart
- It’s 1 of pillsbury pie crust.
- Prepare 6 of granny smith apples peeled and sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of tab of butter cut into tiny pieces.
- You need 1 of cranberry trail mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple jelly warmed to brush on apples.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare of filling:.
- Prepare 3 of golden delishes apples.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Apple Jelly.
Ray's Easy Apple Tart instructions
- preheat oven to 425.
- Peel and slice very thin all your granny smith apples set aside.
- filling: peel cut and dice apples add to small pot with all ingredients (Except apple jelly) cook down about 7 minutes on medium heat, turn off heat lightly smash now add in apple jelly stir well let cool..
- lightly flour surface roll out pie crust add to tart pan fitting along pan. add in cooled filling, now start layering apples as desired. add cubed up butter sparingly all over sprinkle with sugar bake 25 minutes..
- warm apple jelly adding pinch of cinnamon in microwave about 15-20 seconds, now brush onto tart, sprinkle cranberry mix on top bake another 5minutes. Enjoy.
- *optional powder sugar to top*.