Artisan bread. Artisan bread is exactly what its name suggests: bread that is crafted, rather than mass produced. Baked in small batches rather than on a vast assembly line, artisan bread differs from prepackaged. This bread is nutty and satisfying – simply delicious and goes with anything.
No need to visit the fancy bakery when you can make this Artisan Bread Recipe at home!! This no knead artisan bread is the easiest bread recipe you'll ever make! Perfect for those who love Apparently this is the same as the recipe in Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That. Welcome Friend, Now we can have Artisan bread using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. here we are how you cook that very easy.
Ingredients of Artisan bread
- You need 3 1/4 cups of bread flour.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of instant yeast.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground sea salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cool or room temperature water.
Home > Artisan Loaves > Recipes for Artisan Breads. Artisan Breads are hand-crafted, hearth-baked loaves. The secret to making these beautiful rustic breads is using very wet dough. The quicker a bread is to make the lighter and cakier (is that a word?) it will be.
Artisan bread instructions
- Whisk together the bread flour, yeast, and sea salt..
- Gradually pour in 1 1/2 cups of water, and mix with a spatula or your hands, until the dough starts to form..
- Cover with aluminum foil, and leave to rest at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Move to the fridge to store for up to 2-3 days..
- Remove the cold dough from the bowl, and place on a lightly floured surface. Cut the dough into two pieces, and using your hands shape each piece into a loaf..
- Preheat the oven to 246 degrees celsius. Place the loaves on a floured non stick baking tray, and cover for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes, bake the dough for 20-25 minutes. Once the crust is golden brown, remove the tray from the oven and allow the bread to rest for 5 minutes before slicing..
Basically, less time and less rises equal less deliciousness in my opinion. This is an easy bread recipe – you don't even need a mixer. You might think that making artisan sourdough bread is reserved for the most advanced home cook. I was of the same mindset not that long ago. But I overcame my inhibitions and gave sourdough.