Oreo Cake with Ganache. Six decadent layers of Oreo cake, Oreo buttercream, and a dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for the cookies and cream lover in your life! The photos were in dire need of a refresh, and I wanted to tweak the recipe a bit.
Finally, I topped this fantastic delicacy with perfect chocolate ganache. Drizzle the chocolate ganache around the edge of the cake, then pour the remainder of. This cake is layers of moist Oreo cake with chocolate fudge frosting and an easy Oreo buttercream. You can cook Oreo Cake with Ganache using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cake with Ganache
- You need of For cake.
- You need 2 packets of Oreo biscuits.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of fruit salt(Eno).
- Prepare of For ganache.
- It’s 1 of dairy milk bar.
- You need 4 tbsp of cream.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of Pomegranate seeds.
This chocolate cake, is filled with chocolate ganache and the most delicious oreo frosting. This frosting is so heavenly to eat and best of there is no butter Let the cake cool on a wire rack, take them out of the baking tins and let them cool down completely. If you want to have ganache in between the layers. Oreo Cake is moist chocolate cake layered with buttercream frosting that's blended with Oreo cookie crumbs.
Oreo Cake with Ganache step by step
- Roughly break oreo biscuits and add them in a blender jar along with the milk. Blend and make a smooth batter..
- Take out the batter in a bowl and add fruit salt. Mix immediately and add the batter to your cake mould..
- Cook your cake in the oven at 180 degrees or alternatively, add salt in a pan, place a stand and put your cake tin with batter on it. Cover with lid and cook for 15-20 mins. You can also cook it in the microwave in 2.5- 4 mins(depending on your cake mould)..
- While the cake is cooking, make your ganache by warming cream on low heat and adding sugar to it. Now remove the cream from heat, add chocolate and mix till the chocolate melts. You can use any chocolate that you may like..
- Demould the cake, top it with ganache, garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve. Your cake is ready in under 15 mins!.
I've also made this with a drizzle of chocolate ganache over whole Oreos on the top of the cake. The Ganache Drizzle finishes it off with the perfect amount of indulgence! I had an English friend asked me if I've ever had a mayonnaise cake. If you love chocolate cake, I have other amazing recipes such as No Bake Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake or Easy Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes. This Oreo Cake has two layers a rich, moist chocolate cake filled and covered in a light Oreo whipped cream frosting!